Friday, August 16, 2013

Project Vision

"The realisation that limitations are imaginary will make you strong and empowering" - Stephen Richards         

So pretty much in all of the books that I have read that talk about the Law of Attraction or achieving personal happiness they mention creating a vision board - also known as a dream board. I am totally all for that and I have been meaning to do one for a while. I just couldn't decide how I wanted to do it. Did I want to go total 2013 and do an online board using Pinterest or this blog for example, or did I want to go old school and cut some pictures out of magazines and books. I honestly couldn't decide which one would be most beneficial for me. I do know however to get the most benefit out of it you need to see it everyday so I knew I wanted it to be pretty...with sparkles! So I came up with the idea to play dress up, take the pictures, have them printed out in a glossy format and then tack them to one of those cool picture boards you can get from winners with a glass covering (I think they are called picture boxes).
What I am saying is if in the next three years you want to be walking down the aisle - go try on a wedding dress with a friend, have them take a picture of you in it and stick that to your dream board. If you want a specific new car - go take a picture inside that car and stick it to your dream board. How much more literal and straightforward can you be. Go play pretend with your dreams and capture the memory. Remember the feeling it gives you and hold on to it until it appears in your life for good. Make a day of it and have fun planning your future, because only you are in complete control.

          However don't exclude things from your board because you do not think it is not attainable. Put everything your heart desires on that board. You do not have to worry about how you are going to get there, just focus all your energy on what it is that you want to achieve. The quote "Where there is a will there is a way" is famous for a reason. I am honestly not sure if doing your board this way will make it any more effective - however I am sure that it will be a fun activity, especially if you grab some friends and a camera. It is also a positive way to approach the board, it will really will get you thinking! Not to mention it will be a nice piece of décor to hang if you put it in a glass frame. After all this is something you need to look at everyday.


"To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen" - Stephen Richards 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment