Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Daily Personal Reminders

"BEING HAPPY DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. IT MEANS YOU'VE DECIDED TO SEE BEYOND THE IMPERFECTIONS"

 In your everyday life most people have alarms, lists or calendar notifications to remind them of certain things through out the day. Generally these things are important and can not be forgotten, hence the alarm. But most of these things are for medial tasks such as picking the kids up from school, remembering to take medication or for a pre scheduled doctors appointment. But what I have come to realise is that those alarms and notification's can be used in other ways to improve our overall wellbeing.  I have started using the alarm on my phone twice a day to remind me to "Stay Positive and Keep Smiling". It may sound lame at first thought, but I have it set to come at different points in the day and it has literally turned my day around on numerous occasions. I have always been the type of person to hang motivational sayings in and around my house, however when I am not at home I do enjoy the constant reminder. It reminds of the lifestyle I have chosen to live, and until it becomes engrained in my brain and has become a habit, the reminder is appreciated.

I recently discovered another thing that keeps me going throughout the day. Now this is nothing new, but it was new to me and I was very grateful to receive this gift. My mom gave me a gold adjustable bangle that reads "I can do this" - now I am not sure if this gift had any correlation to me telling her that I will only accept positive reinforcement from now on, but the gift came with perfect timing. I immediately told myself I was going to wear it everyday and it helped that I only wear gold jewellery. I took to Google as I figured there must be more where it came from and I came across an amazing website that sells a bunch of them in gold and silver. I just ordered another gold one that reads "Choose Joy". I have attached the link for your reference. The site is called Mantra Bands and I instantly fell in love with there mission statement. It is what separated them from other sites selling similar bands.

"We are on a mission to inspire and empower with positive messages. Because positive thinking leads to a positive and happy life. That's what we want for ourselves and everyone on this planet. We do this by promoting a lifestyle of optimism, positivity, and mindfulness. Mantraband bracelets are made to inspire. They are reminders to choose happiness, to live what you love and to be present in every moment".
 
 The best part about this site also is that they offer free shipping within North America. I didn't have to think twice about my order. And no I am not being paid to promote their product as I maybe have one follower for this blog.

I am constantly searching for unique ways of infusing positivity into my life. I think that the cell phone alarm and the Mantra band's are perfect as they are not always visible to others yet they are always visible to me.

"MIRACLES START TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU GIVE AS MUCH ENERGY TO YOUR DREAMS AS YOU TO DO YOUR FEARS"

No comments:

Post a Comment